Personalized and professional Tax solutions with virtual appointments.
Tax Preparation includes Tax portal to download documents securely, review of prior year filing, client tax interview, tax preparation for individual or business, and e-filing or document mailing for the prior year and amended returns.
Are you behind on your tax filings, do you owe taxes, and see if you qualify to apply for tax relief? We can help assess your tax situation, and see what options are available to help you. Don’t delay, prior to the appointment provide a copy of all notifications received from IRS or State, a secure client portal will be set up once we have reviewed your case with you.
Accounting & Payroll Services (Virtual CFO)
We offer accounting and payroll services tailored for your needs
Our broad scope of Business Process Solutions (BPS) services – accounting and payroll, comprise:
Incorporating new companies
- Assistance in key steps for incorporating a limited liability company in FBiH, preparation of required documents with competent public notary in BiH, registration of company’s official stamp, obtaining statistical number, tax, VAT and customs ID numbers, opening bank accounts, and other administrative activities depending on the nature of business operations.
- Maintaining accounting records in accordance with international accounting standards.
- Assistance with various accounting procedures (e.g. obligatory annual inventory count with the aim of local compliance).
- Preparation of annual financial statements, corporate income tax return and tax balance, other returns and parafiscal levies, standard annual reports, and annual reports according to your needs.
- Preparation of books of ongoing and outgoing invoices, preparation and filing VAT returns and other similar reports related to VAT, contacting the Indirect Taxation Authority (ITA), and support during ITA controls.
- Preparing employees’ payrolls, including calculation of salaries, contributions for social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, and personal income tax.
- Preparation of corresponding payment orders, and transfer orders for employees’ salaries.
- Preparing and filing monthly and annual salary returns.
- Registration/deregistration of employees with relevant social institutions.
- Preparation of calculations for other contracts per Client requests.
- After the-Fact Payroll: Federal year-end compliance form processing. Our seamlessly integrated After-the-Fact Payroll feature allows us to record our clients’ payroll values for compliance reporting and additional purposes. We also offer e-filing for 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC, and W-2 forms
Services for reviewing and eliminating deficiencies in records with competent tax authorities
- Reviewing submitted monthly salary returns to identify and eliminate deficiencies, and thus correctly link employees’ years of service.
- Reviewing and reconciliation of analytical cards of payers maintained by local taxation authorities.
Lending employees services
- Metro Capitolist offers services of lending its employees for performing bookkeeping and accounting jobs for the client. (Virtual CFO)
- Employee lending services are particularly convenient in situations when the client needs a substitute for an employee’s temporary absence from work.
All of the above services are being provided in the region and on the international market, including the possibility of international tax compliance.
We believe that our fees are competitive and even leave space for cost-cutting.
Compared to employing persons with the same level of expertise and experience, we believe that our services will enable saving at least 25% of money spent for employing the same experts (please bear in mind that, when employing personnel, you incur expenses for salaries, contributions for social insurance, taxes, workplace, and expenses for managing employment process).
Please feel free to contact us for additional information.
We are confident that we can find a middle ground to achieve your business objectives
Metro Capitolist helped us understand our tax planning, and caught us up without outstanding back taxes, they were professional, and understanding in how to best resolve our tax issues.